- You’ve realized that your friends’ advice is more about them than it is about you.
- You’ve thought so much about your issue that you’ve thought yourself into a state of paralysis.
- You know what needs to be done but you can’t seem to put it into action.
- You’re having symptoms like depression, anxiety, or psychosomatic aches and pains for which you can find no apparent explanation—let alone relief.
- No one really understands your problems.
- Your life bogs down with self-criticism, self-doubt, and self-sabotage.
- You keep attracting the same kind of people into your life over and over again.
- You keep repeating the same behaviors over and over again and expecting different results.
- You’ve developed addictions, dependencies, and compulsive behaviors.
- You are becoming increasingly exasperated (and maybe bitter?) towards the people (and even the world?) around you.
BONUS: 11. You could use some input from someone whose only agenda is your mental, physical, and spiritual well-being.
If you think you may be ready to speak with a caring, experienced therapist, please call or email David Bowman to arrange for a free, 30-minute phone consultation. Your mental health is worth it. Call (323) 561-2361.
Photo credit: Michal Lomza UNSPLASH